This beautiful 1 bedroom condo is located in one of the most prestigious Beach Front Condominium communities on the north coast of the Dominican Republic, Perla Marina. Here you can enjoy the best of both worlds. Just 4 km from Cabarete and 4 km from Sosua you are within steps of a peaceful unspoiled beach and just minutes from the shopping, dining and night life of Cabarete or Sosua.
This fully furnished 1 bedroom condo has an open living area with a large air conditioned bedroom and attached bathroom. Private parking is within steps of the front door. To make your stay more enjoyable, large double doors open to a private patio that overlooks the lush vegetation that proliferates the complex and allows the refreshing tropical breezes to naturally invigorate and ventilate the living area. A large unheated pool and spa are just steps from this unit. The adjoining beach is unspoiled and incredibly beautiful to provide a ideal setting for hours of relaxation and swimming.
Additional arrangements can be made to have a taxi meet you at the airport in Puerto Plata, take you to a grocery store to stock up on supplies and deliver you to the condo where you will be met by a friendly member of the management company to give you the key and an information packet to help you make the most of your stay. Two small package stores are within walking distance of the condo for your convenience.
During your stay you can enjoy the tranquility of this condominium complex or within minutes be in Cabarete, known for it's kite surfing, wind surfing, fine international beach front dining and active night life. Not to be outdone, Sosua also offers a wide variety of dining, services and a beautiful bay surrounded by white sand beaches that lead to reef snorkeling and a variety of water sports and activities.
Other attractions close to the area include:
• Have an adventure in scuba diving
• ATV tours
• Horseback riding on the beach
• Enjoy one or two of the 75 restaurants featuring German, Italian or Swiss delights
• Browse the many outdoor street stands or boutique-style shops many featuring local artists and craftsmen
• Kite boarding or windsurfing lesson
• 'Al Fresco' dining in one of the 20 restaurants located on the beach
• Local shops featuring local artists and artisans
• Tour the Brugal Rum factory, the cigar factory, or the amber museum
• Take a breathtaking cable car at the Mount Isabel de Torres
Come and let this spacious condominium be your gateway to the paradise that is the Dominican Republic.